Last updated on June 17th, 2022 at 03:44 pm
Outpatient Therapy and Rehab at Burcham Hills
When your plan for recovery following an illness, injury or elective procedure includes outpatient rehabilitative care, you’ll find superior results at The Outpatient Therapy Clinic at Burcham Hills. Our clinic is Medicare-approved, certified, and accredited, with a courteous and professional staff extensively experienced in physical, speech, and occupational therapies.
You will need a physician’s referral, and complimentary transportation may be available. Please call us at (517) 827-1069 for details and to schedule a complimentary 15-minute screening.
Specialized Outpatient Care
- Orthopedic rehabilitation (joint replacements, injuries, and other conditions that limit function)
- Neurologic rehabilitation (stroke, brain injuries, Parkinson’s disease (LSVT BIG certified), and other neuromuscular conditions)
- Vestibular and balance dysfunctions (balance, dizziness, fall prevention)
- Expressive and receptive language difficulties
- Reading and writing difficulties
- Voice problems
- Cognition or language disorders (problem-solving, memory, planning, etc.)
- Chewing and swallowing difficulties
Take a look at our FAQs to learn more about outpatient therapy and rehab at Burcham Hills.
The rehabilitation area of a senior living community is not like a hospital. Many patients and residents utilize this area of care after a hospital stay and the spaces are designed to be warm and comfortable and reflect a home-like environment.
Still Have Questions?
We’d love to hear from you! Just reach out to our expert team and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can.
Contact Our Team